Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

Was using bobcat 2001 bobcat 763 when it just shut off and

Customer Question
would not crank. I cleaned...
Was using bobcat 2001 bobcat 763 when it just shut off and would not crank. I cleaned battery posts and got it to start easily again but none of the hydraulics are working. Any solutions
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
5/8/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician
Hi Isreal, My name is***** is your machine serial number? Do you have any power to the accessories or is everything dead? Check all fuses and relays including the main relay /fuse in the engine compartment. Check all battery to starter connections and grounds. Let me know if there are any fault codes logged. Let me know
Hi Isreal, Just following up to see if you got this resolved or still needed more help with this? Please remember to rate my service as that is how the experts get credit for their time helping on the site.
Dan, Technician