Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Was using bobcat 2001 bobcat 763 when it just shut off and

Customer Question

Was using bobcat 2001 bobcat 763 when it just shut off and would not crank. I cleaned battery posts and got it to start easily again but none of the hydraulics are working. Any solutions
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Isreal, My name is***** is your machine serial number? Do you have any power to the accessories or is everything dead? Check all fuses and relays including the main relay /fuse in the engine compartment. Check all battery to starter connections and grounds. Let me know if there are any fault codes logged. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Isreal, Just following up to see if you got this resolved or still needed more help with this? Please remember to rate my service as that is how the experts get credit for their time helping on the site.