Parish Westbrook
Parish Westbrook,
Experience:  Forklift field service mechanic at Thompson tractor
93814155

I have a graylist e110b excavter i need to know how to take

Customer Question

I have a graylist e110b excavter i need to know how to take swing gear box apart to fix seal above the bull gear
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the gearbox pinion seal is leaking into the swing cavity grease then you need to remove the swing motor after disconnecting the hoses and also the complete swing gearbox by removing all the mounting bolts around it and lift it out with a suitable lifting device or shop crane. You will need to disassemble the box and replace the bearing and seal along with any other damaged parts found on disassembly. Let me know if you need more help
Expert:  Parish Westbrook replied 1 year ago.
is there any update