Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

GOODAY I HAVE A CAT 320DL ,IT ONLY STARTS WITH , QUICK STARTS

Customer Question

HI GOODAY I HAVE A CAT 320DL ,IT ONLY STARTS WITH , QUICK STARTS AND THEN RUNS FOR 15-20MINS AND SHUTS DOWN , ALREADY TRIED CHANGING FILTERS
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: YES WE CHANGED ALL THE FILTERS EXCEPT THE WATER SEPARATOR FILTER BUT IM AFRAID THAT ISNT THE PROBLEM
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Construction Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: THAT IS ABT IT
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Construction Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Scroll through your monitor panel to access the fault and error codes and let me know what code numbers are logged. Verify all your fluid levels are full and above the sensors and let me know what codes you have which will tell us what circuit is causing the shutdown