Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My name's Rob need help with a ex210 lch-5 excavator

Customer Question
Hello my name's ***** *****...
Hello my name's ***** ***** help with a ex210 lch-5 excavator there is four postion for the joystick and one of them is cat but I need to switch to hose under cab to make the joysticks John Deere or backhoe
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/30/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Behind the cab there is a pilot manifold that all the pilot lines go to. Thats where you will switch your lines. You trace the circuit and tag the lines for boom up and down.... then for arm in and out from the main control valve back to the pilot manifold. Once identified ... you can follow back from the main pressure lines to the cylinders from the boom cylinder and arm cylinder. You then swap boom up with arm in and then boom down with arm out. Let me know if you need more help
Hi, Did you get this resolved?