Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Looking to change pilot control hosese on 9020b case excavator.looking…

Customer Question
Looking to change pilot...

Looking to change pilot control hosese on 9020b case excavator.looking for diagram of wich ones

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Want to switch from cat to deere(also known as backhoe) controls,there is 4 hoses to switch at manifold behiind cab,but dont know wich 4

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/5/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. You trace and tag Boom up and boom down.... then arm in and arm out on the pilot control lines at the valve block. You switch Boom up with arm in and boom down with arm out. Let me know your serial number if you need further help
im looking for a diagram that would be available in the ownersmanual of wich 4 hoses and not have to start tracing the hoses
The owners manual will not have that information but the service manual will have schematics and some pictures in the parts diagrams.... What is your serial number?
unsure of serial #. but its a 1998 case 9020b
Boom control lines with ports labeledPilot control to valve block portsArm control lines with ports labeled.You will switch them at the pilot manifold. The three links I posted will show you which ports. Swap arm control lines with the boom control lines.