Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How do i change from backhoe to excavator pattern?

Customer Question

Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the make, complete model and serial number of your machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Solar 75v
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information Jarrod. If this machine does not have the pattern change valve you will need to swap the pilot control lines at the pilot manifold or into the main control valve beside the machine cab. You need to identify and tag Boom up, boom down, arm in, and arm out. Once identified and tagged you swap boom up with arm in and them boom down with arm out. For complete schematics and diagrams click on this link for a PD version manual for under 30 dollars. Let me know if you need more help

Manual