Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Set me on a very promising "trail"... I will be a…

Customer Question
Dan set me on a...
Dan set me on a very promising "trail"... I will be a day or two responding...
THANKS ++++ +++
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/10/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi David, It is Dan. Thanks for the update. Keep me posted. I am posting the link on this page so its easy to reference our history as well if needed.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/731fa48d24dc45e6a278256c1888d69c

Hi, Dan
THANKS - I could never print your response but I don't believe there are any electronic sensors (that I can detect on my 445C transmission). ??
My transmission doesn't engage as to forward or reverse when I operate the shift level. Hydraulic and transmission oil reservoirs are full. There is no visible leaks from and reservoir or hose that I can see... ??
THANKS
THANKS, ***** ***** reader may see our situation and have an idea so I am glad you posted it. If I dicover something germane to this situation I will let you know as soon as I get it. It is good to have others' ideas...It is fun to hear from others... THANKS+++
Thanks, ***** ***** some reader may see our situation and have an idea so I am glad you posted it. If I discover something germane to this situation I'll let you know as soon as I get it. It is good to have ideas from others.... it is fun to hear from others. THANKS David