Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

What is the steepest grade I can compact loose earth with a…

Customer Question
What is the steepest grade...
What is the steepest grade I can compact loose earth with a Dynapac CA51? Uphill? Downhill?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/9/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Doug, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. The manual does not specify Traveling up and down hill but says not to travel transversely on a slope more than 20 percent or 36 degrees or the machine will roll over. Click on this link and see PDF page 16. Let me know if you need more help

Manual