Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Komatsu d66s-1 traveling issue does not move

Customer Question
komatsu d66s-1 traveling issue does not move
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/8/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi William, My name is***** will be glad to help. What is your serial number?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi William, Are you still with me? I am logging off for the night shortly as it is Midnight here EST. Check the filters for fine metal/debris indicating a HST pump or component failure. If clean check the pump drive damper between then engine and pumps to be sure it is turning the pumps and has not failed.

Click this link for the drive damper

http://komatsupartsbook.com/#?k=!0!25!1306!21!24

Phone calls are an additional service offered at additional cost. I sent over the offer since it looks like you might be interested but it is not necessary. We can post back and forth here as well

I just paid $68 with my paypal to start where dude that money go ??
I'm not quite sure how to work this site. It's getting late I'm in ny can we continue tomorrow night. Thanks bill FYI I just paid $68 not sure where that money went

We can post back and forth as needed so no worries, Your deposit sits with the site and gets split with the expert on positive feedback and accepted answers. That is how the experts get credit for their time. We can continue until you get all the information you need.

im in NH on the same time zone. Have a good night... We can continue tomorrow. I log on in between jobs as able for followups

Hi William, Did you get this resolved?

Dan, Technician