Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

One of our D6R machine ref seriel S6T 00509,the transmission…

Customer Question
One of our D6R machine...
One of our D6R machine ref seriel S6T 00509,the transmission filter warning light is blinking(red colour),changed the filters/oil/sensor and checked the pressure (370-400 bar) which is same like other machines.
The light can appear after working for 15 min,then when shut down and start it will be off and will come again after the same.Can you pls help to sort it out.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/7/2016
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Bradley Martin

What is your serial number? I will try and help you with your problem.

S6T00509
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok let me do some research.

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Have you tried leaving the sensor disconnected and see if the light stays on or does the same thing

ya we did disconnect the line and the light still on.Will confirm once again.
The light can be appear after working for 10 to 15 mins
If the switch is disconnected the light should be on ??Right.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

The switch should be grounding the circuit so with the switch disconnected the light should not come on

I will check tomorrow and will let know.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Any news today?

Yesterday was public holiday so only checking today..will let you know.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Any news today?

Sorry only checking by today,the machine is located 70 km away from the field and due to some official reasons cant concentrate yesterday.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok no problem

Disconnected the switch and found the light is still on.so will check the electrical line,as you said after disconnecting the switch the light should be off.
Is there anything to check ???
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

No there is not I would just start by checking the wires from the light into the harness the wires for the light are touching a power source making the light stay on

Today checking the wiring for the machine.Yesterday was the national holiday in Liberia so cant check yesterday.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok let me know what you find out

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician