Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Vermeer directional boring rig 1999 33x44 I have a

Customer Question

vermeer directional boring rig 1999 33x44
I have a directional boring rig i cannot get rotational torque adiquate to tighten the rods the drill spinns but does not have enough torque--
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Erik, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. The best place to start is to verify your pressures are in specs and the engine runs properly and no fuel system problems , etc that would allow the engine to bog down too low for no power or low power, etc. What other symptoms are you having with this ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Engine runs -- pumps are rebuilt everything functions but I'm not getting my rotational torque
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Have the pressures and flows been checked with test meters and gauges?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?