Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I. Have a2012 cat telehandler tl642c with 2000 hrs when

Customer Question

I. Have a2012 cat telehandler tl642c with 2000 hrs when turning the wheels jerk and drag like the brakes are sticking
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Front wheels only .no pressure on brake pedal .please call with answer(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** the brake kines for pressure at the axles with the brakes released to see if they are getting application pressure when the pedal is released. If not check the axle housings for metal and friction material indicating internal brake failure and possible sticking brake piston. For Phone calls it is an additional service. I will send you over the link if you would also like to add a phone call. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

The site will not allow me to send the offer over yet but there should be a link you can send from your end if you would like a call.