Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

D7 17a or d8 2u which machine will do the best job clearing…

Customer Question
D7 17a or d8 2u...
D7 17a or d8 2u which machine will do the best job clearing acres
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/29/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** at least go with the D7 17a with hydraulics if you have to go with an antique machine. The D8 2u is all cable with a pony motor to start. Not sure how many acres you are clearing or your budget but if you could get into a newer machine I would recommend it for reliability as you can always get your money back once the job is complete

Hi, Did you get this resolved or still need help?