Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My, I am looking to purchase the parts and service manual…

Customer Question
My name is***** am...

My name is***** am looking to purchase the parts and service manual for a CAT 247B ATL

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/27/2016
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Bradley Martin

Are you looking for paper book version?

No. I prefer the pdf version.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

I will have to email it it is to big for attaching to this chat

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

what is the first three digits of your serial number?

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Never mind. This is simply too costly. I get a sense that I'm being milked. The manual on dvd is $50.00. I am just trying to get the DVD. At the rate things are going, I will end up paying more than $100.00 for the manual. No thanks.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok nice talking to you have a good day.