Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How to dismantle the boom on a 16T Linmac crane

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
2/26/2016
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Bradley Martin

I am not sure I have seen I linmac crane but it should be like all cranes you will have wear pads on the top sides and bottom to take off before you can pull each section apart and you will either have a telescope cylinder and chains to ake off on each section or just a single tele cylinder let me know if I can assist anymore

The info you have given me is basic stuff that most crane operators or mechanics know.
No help at all!
Should be money back i feel.
Regards ***** *****
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok sorry I was no help I will opt out maybe someone else has heard of this crane let me know if I can help anymore