Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a older new holland l775 skidsteer that loses power…

Customer Question
I have a older new...
I have a older new holland l775 skidsteer that loses power at the wheels when it warms up bucket and tilt works fine hydos look to have been replaced at one time any suggestions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/21/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

The hydaulic pump is separate from the drive pump.motors. Your drive pump and motor is where problemis. Low pressure if you are loosing drive in both sides.

#56 is relief valves, but are not adjustable. If only one side was weak, could be bad pump or motor on that side, but if both are weak, would seem pressures are weak on both. Try adding equal shims on both relief valves in the form of a washer, that will ad spring tension to the valve.

My response is showing as customer

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician