Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My 590 bobcat will not stay running. It has the screen in it

Customer Question

My 590 bobcat will not stay running. It has the screen in it with joysticks. It runs for a second and just locks up and dies. It shows"Ignition Swith Multiple Keys" . I replaced the swith itself and now don't even want to turn over?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Robert. My name is***** is the serial number of your machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll get it to you tomorrow. It's broke down on a job site. It's a 2013 t590, joystick controls, no key, has a computer screen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

ok sounds good. I will send you the phone call services link as well in case you were looking to talk over the phone tomorrow. If not we can continue this way at no additional charge.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you still need help with this?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need any further help