Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Have just changed the hydraulic oil in a 436HT jcb loader…

Customer Question
Have just changed the hydraulic...
Have just changed the hydraulic oil in a 436HT jcb loader and now we havent got any breaks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/17/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Peter, my name is***** problems are you having with your machine?

Since we have changed the hydraulic oi and filter we have lost the breaks in our 436HT JCB Loader and it keeps shutting the engine down

Thanks for the info. It sounds like the pumps may have gotten air bound and possibly may have been damaged. Check to be sure the oil level is full and if so double check the new filter to see if there is any sign of fine metal like glitter in the oil or filter indicating a pump problem occurring.

Thanks dan was able to sort it there was a airlock on the suction line

Thanks for the update Peter. Pleasure to help