Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am ***** *****
, I have an 03 Kobelco Sk250lc and the…

Customer Question
Hi I am *****...

Hi I am ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have an 03 Kobelco Sk250lc and the swing is slow and if you put the bucket on the ground to swing it to put dirt back in a hole it wont hardly move a small pile of dirt

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/16/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi,It is Dan. I will be glad to try to help. If swing is the only slow function then I would check the swing relief valves in the main control valve and also for excessive case drain pressure in the swing motor indicating a worn swing motor. Try swapping the reliefs with another circuit to see if the problem moves to another circuit with them. Also look for fine metal/debris in the return filter. Let me know