Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

After unhooking the BK 976 Backhoe from my L3800 Kubota

Customer Question
for the first time, the...
After unhooking the BK 976 Backhoe from my L3800 Kubota for the first time, the loader responds sluggishly.
Moves bucket up then stops. then will move some more. moves better with lever near full position.
Will drop bucket after lever is pushed to extreme. Lever locks in forward position and requires more pressure to restore to center. what is wrong and will it hurt to operate it like that until
I reinstall the Backhoe?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/15/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Knob under the seat fully open? Was there any hose routing that needed to moved when backhoe was removed? Did you have loader off?

Both boom and bucket action sluggish? If both are sluggish, check the return lines , the return may not be open.

If loader was removed, and reattached, check the quick connects on the hoses.