Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I know nothing about the Takeuchi TS60R. I need to replace…

Hi. I know nothing about...
Hi. I know nothing about the Takeuchi TS60R. I need to replace the battery and install a block heater. I have not yet seen the machine. Just wondering if you could tell me if there is a specific frost plug location for the block heater? and how to access the battery or where is it? Are the frost plugs easy to see/find? Thanks
2/13/2016
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

the battery is located thru the rear

open the rear door where radiator is

to remove the battery it is under the seat

as far as block heater , they are on te left side of block, but little tough to get to

you will be better off, installing a heater in the lower radiator hose

I hope this helped you

Hi if this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars

If you need more info, use request button

Not Poor/Bad service

Wayne, Journeyman