Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Ok here we go again. I have 2 bar pressure gauges now and…

Customer Question
Ok here we go again...
Ok here we go again. I have 2 bar pressure gauges now and last night I installed 2 tee fittings in between the A-1 and A-2 lines at the pump. With the machine elevated I started it and brought the speed up to approximately 2400rpm then pushed the drive stick full forward and had 0 pressure on both gauges, when I push the stick to the right I get 0 pressure but when I go left or reverse I get approximately 24bar
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/6/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Robin, the functions are split between two pumps and when testing drive motors you need to pin the track between the sprocket and drive chain so the track wont turn to test pressure. One side travel will read off one side of the pump and the other one will read the other...

Understand. It might take me awhile as I am working today slow

Hi Robin, Just checking in with you. Did you get this resolved or any updates or gains?