Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

My Name is ***** *****.
, YES I HAVE WARNING "HANDRAKE

Customer Question

Hi My Name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: YES I HAVE WARNING "HANDRAKE FAILURE COMING UP ON DASH OF MY IVECO STRALIS AS450 2008. AS SOON AS I APPLY HANDBRAKE LEVER ALL IS WELL UNTIL ABOUT 5 SECONDS PASS THEN IT APPEARS, ALTHOUGH ALL 4 CORNERS ARE LOCKING SO MECHANICALLY ITS OK
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the harness and sensors/switches for the hand brake for any problems or damage. Also does it function as it should meaning hold the truck parked?