Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My Name is ***** *****.
, YES I HAVE WARNING "HANDRAKE…

Customer Question
Hi My Name is...

Hi My Name is ***** *****.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

YES I HAVE WARNING "HANDRAKE FAILURE COMING UP ON DASH OF MY IVECO STRALIS AS450 2008. AS SOON AS I APPLY HANDBRAKE LEVER ALL IS WELL UNTIL ABOUT 5 SECONDS PASS THEN IT APPEARS, ALTHOUGH ALL 4 CORNERS ARE LOCKING SO MECHANICALLY ITS OK

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/4/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the harness and sensors/switches for the hand brake for any problems or damage. Also does it function as it should meaning hold the truck parked?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician