Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 465 Skid Steer and have lost all displays, fuel,

Customer Question
I have a 465 Skid...
I have a 465 Skid Steer and have lost all displays for oil, fuel, etc. Also cannot operate the bucket. I have installed a new seat button and seatbelt switch. Also checked all visible fuses overhead and in the engine compartment. Cranks and runs but when I switch from service to run it kills the engine.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
New Holland 465
2/3/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Lx465? Have you checked the relay , next to the starter relay in the panel? Has two, one is the starter, other is the relay that unlocks the boom,/bucket and. Check all the components, this is the heart of the system.