Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How to drain a 763 fuel tank
, three year old fuel in…

Customer Question
How to drain a...

How to drain a 763 fuel tank

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Three year old fuel in tank

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/31/2016
Mechanic: cumminsdr, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic

Hello there should be a drain plug on the bottom of the tank. You may have to use a ramp to access it. If not you can pump the fuel out with a simple transfer pump. then put fresh fuel in. Don't forget to replace the fuel filter.

Please don't forger to rate my service

Hi just following up. Please don't forget to rate my service.