Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 410e backhoe the wire diff lock älso the shift is

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 410e backhoe the wire for the diff lock älso the shift is missing i get it start but on able move it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it a manul gear lever
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Construction and Road Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i ẃill be working pn it tomorow
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can it work without the soleniods? it carries a stick shift i need to wire back the diff lock alo the park brake switch
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Its Dan. I will be glad to help.... There are the solenoids, switches, harness, and diodes in that circuit. Click on this link and see PDF page 433. Let me know if you need more help.

Troubleshooting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i already have the the manual what's the manual shift and how it works
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.