Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 410e backhoe the wire diff lock älso the shift is…

Customer Question
I have a 410e...

I have a 410e backhoe the wire for the diff lock älso the shift is missing i get it start but on able move it

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It a manul gear lever

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Construction and Road Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes i ẃill be working pn it tomorow

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
can it work without the soleniods? it carries a stick shift i need to wire back the diff lock alo the park brake switch
1/20/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Its Dan. I will be glad to help.... There are the solenoids, switches, harness, and diodes in that circuit. Click on this link and see PDF page 433. Let me know if you need more help.

Troubleshooting

i already have the the manual what's the manual shift and how it works
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.