Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a Bobcat B250T mini backhoe started having issues…

We have a Bobcat B250T...
We have a Bobcat B250T mini backhoe started having issues engaging sometimes moving shift pedal helped we replaced the fuse, relay and solenoid assembly still nothing any suggestions.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/13/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Micheal, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Are you loosing forward and reverse travel functions only or also bucket and backhoe functions as well? Are there any warning indicators on?

Only loosing forward and reverse backhoe and loader buckets work

Thanks for the info. Check your parking brake switch for continuity open and closed position and if ok test the shift controller for power in and out to the solenoids as the contacts are known to wear inside them. Let me know

Ok I am out of the shop until Monday by shift control you mean the forward reverse pedal?

Yes thats correct.... Lets follow up on Monday

Dan don't see any wires or switches to either parking brake lever it only has cables and linkage or forward / reverse pedal which only has hydraulic hoses to it with what appears to be button valves? When trying to press green button on dash we hear a clicking noise and red dash button flashes. We replaced the relay and fuses. Can't seem to get a wiring diagram. My cell is(###) ###-####

Hi Micheal. Let me try to find you a manual with the schematics you need. It sounds like it is park brake circuit or a safety switch or harness problem.

I will post some options for you. Your diagrams and test specs will be in the manual. Ill send over the call request if you still would like a phone consult.

Service book 1

Service book 2

Dan, Technician