Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Moose my name is marty iam having troubles with a 226b

Customer Question

Customer: moose my name is ***** ***** having troubles with a 226b starts up fine but the park brake and the seat armrest lights go of and can not get any movement
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it all works you park it up and turn it of when you turn it back on it stops functioning I changed out the fuse box and the problem went away for a day now its back
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i will how do you pay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have an electrical fault with a 226b cat it starts but once going the 2 lights for the park break and the arm rest go out and you can not realease the break or get any move ment on the hydralics
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marty, My name is***** will be glad to help. What is your serial number? Also what error codes are you getting if any?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Click on this link for the troubleshooting information. Let me know if you need more help.

Troubleshooting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
serial # ***** the fault comes and goes sometimes the lights are on then go of
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info. Run through the steps in the troubleshooting link I posted and let me know the results. We can post back and forth as needed.