Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My 277C cat has and issue. You move forward and it's fine a…

Customer Question
My 277C cat has and...
My 277C cat has and issue.
You move forward and it's fine for just a short distance the it slows to and almost stop ?
Yet if you stop and put it in reverse then back to forward. It will start the same bullshit all
Over again ????
What's its issue ? How hard it's to fix ? And how much money is it going to take to fix it ?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
I need to fix this now today if possible we can get started asap please. KCYou can call me at(###) ###-#### *****
Home(###) ###-####
Ask for KC OR KEYLAN THERE BOTH ME
THANK YOU
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/10/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi KC, My name is***** will be glad to help. What are you getting for fault codes through the display on the machine? If you need help accessing them let me know.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Ill send over the additional services offer as I see you would prefer a call. Once accepted we can set up a call or we can post back and forth here as needed if you prefer.

Click on this link for some troubleshooting info and system operation and fault code retrieval.

Troubleshooting