Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Deere 310 c backhoe reverser filter has been cleaned and new

Customer Question

john deere 310 c backhoe reverser filter has been cleaned and new oil. Reverse works fine forward works slow
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Justin, my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Was there any signs of metal/ debris in the filter/strainer? What is your machine serial number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a gray color
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
serial # T0310cf34045
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info Justin. That is not a good sign and indicates an internal problem. The next step will be to get some pressure gauges on it and have your pressures checked and confirmed to OEM specs.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I found a PDF manual for instant download for you to help with the testing, repair, and troubleshooting of your reverser and specs for under 30 dollars. Here is the link.

Manual link.