Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have tried to answer but to no avail. I have a Cat D8H s/n

Customer Question

I have tried to answer Dan but to no avail. I have a Cat D8H s/n 46A 13622 with 183Hyd system S/N 27H1754.This
Machine has been a scraper tractor for years and I am putting dozer on tractor. The Hydraulic lines are in place for
lift cylinders on Hydraulic tank. The control lever seem like they are in place and hooked up. I cannot find any place
where the hydraulic lines for the tilt cylinder attach to the hydraulic tank. Can you help?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 year ago.

I am not certain about the models used here. These tractors are long gone from my area.

This may be different for your area and I hope what I have found can help you.

If you have a tilt valve in the tank, the tank will have a manifold on the inner side that directs oil down below the floor. The valve control linkage will connect to this same adapter plate. The lines group has steel tubes under the seat and then hoses to the front of the machine. I will attach images that I found to show you the location.

Let me know what you think. I hope they are close to your tractor.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bill, I responded on the original question. Here is the link so you have it and can access our conversation.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/eba1ba5244fa428c8ab685706b921319