How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 1167
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
Type Your Construction and Road Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to change volvo 360 c l from cat controls to deere

Customer Question

Need to change volvo 360 c l from cat controls to deere
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.

i can send you that info tonight, can you supply the serial number so i can look up the proper servo lines.

Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.

your going to change it at location G. I will need to have the serial number to try and locate the hose markings but normally it will be on the steel plate if this is your style. BU would mean boom up, BD boom down, AI = arm in AO= arm out. You will need to swap the lines just mark them so you can reset if needed. A white marker works well. Also release the hydraulic pressure in the tank to reduce seepage when removing the lines. A vacume on the tank works well too.

Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.

wrong pic loaded first

Related Construction and Road Equipment Questions