Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Im working on an Deere 7775 skid steer & the bucket

Customer Question

Im working on an John Deere 7775 skid steer & the bucket controls wont do anything, ive checked the seat & seatbelt switches & it has no e brake switch, older model with linkage,when you start it the pedals unlock & move but the bucket does nothing, but
the tractor will move fwd & rev. ive checked fuses, fluids ect.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the linkage to be sure there is no damage or excessively loos linkage and it is fully engaging. If the interlocks check good then it could be a linkage problem. If ok check the hydraulic filter for signs of metal indicating a pump or component failure. Let me know