Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I had someone vandalize my Mitsubishi MM55 SR mini excavator…

Customer Question
I had someone vandalize my...
I had someone vandalize my Mitsubishi MM55 SR mini excavator and I am trying to solve the problems. They took out all the fuses (about 20) from the fuse block that is just behind the operator's heels while sitting in the machine. They cut the wires there as well. My question though is fairly simple: I need a diagram of which size fuses go in which slots. Ideally the diagram would also show what each slot is controlling, but this is less important than knowing what size to put it each slot.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2015
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

It is almost impossible to get info

on that Grey Market Machine, went thru this many years , and came up with zero info

if you can tell me what the circuit is labeled, I can tell you what size fuse

if this will help you

The circuits are only labeled by number. They don't have anything more than that.

Hi Thank you for that

Yes this is a problem,

the only thing I can suggest ,is take a hot battery wire and touch the

hot side of the fuse, which is normally the the right side

listen what clicks , most fuse are going to be 15-20 Amp

except for dash/ign system , which will be 7.5 to 10 amp

preheated will be 30-40 Amp , fuel solenoid will be 30 Amp

most other Hyd Solenoids wil be 25 -30 Amp

You may wan to start with 10 amp fuses, the when blow, up them to 20 amp

I hope this helped you

Hi if this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars

If you need more info, use request button

Not Poor/Bad service

Thanks Wayne. I will keep looking for the answer. Was I charged for your answer?
Please opt out. I will look for someone that can answer this. Thank you.

Hi

No you were not charged , no body received Pay , but JA it is a deposit

I will opt-out, per your request,

If you feel to continue , just ask

Sorry I did not help ,

Thanks Wayne.