Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

New holland lx865 turbo is locked out. Can't use the booms.

Customer Question

New holland lx865 turbo is locked out. Can't use the booms. Starts and runs fine. Seat belt switch is good and so is the seat switch. On the dash it says loc and gives me the option of putting in numbers. What numbers do I put in to get it unlocked?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Added some pictures of the screen.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the hydraulic filter for signs of fine metal indicating a potential pump or component problem. If clean then double check the interlock safety switches and harness as well as your fuses and relays. Check your controls to be sure they are in the neutral position on startup and there are also no open circuits in the harness. Check the hydraulic oil level and machine fluid levels as well to be sure the machine is not locking you out due to low fluid level. Finally verify the pump drive has not failed and is actually turning the pump. Have you lost travel as well? Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?