Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Got a new Holland lw130 loader will not start if the fuel…

Customer Question
Got a new Holland lw130...
Got a new Holland lw130 loader will not start if the fuel light on the cluster dose not come on . But if u take a power probe and energize starter solenoid the fuel light will come on it may start 50 times or it may only start 1 time.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 9 days by:
9/21/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** help on here part time in between jobs as I can and will be glad to try to help you with this. Could you get me the complete model and serial number of the machine and also when this happens does it crank and not start or not crank over at all?

It is lw130 serial number is ***** . When the fuel light does not come on it will not turn crank over the at all. If the fuel light comes on it will start .

Thanks for the update.... Check to be sure the transmission is reading neutral and the park brake switch also tests good. Check that first and let me know

Already changed shifter on column tested brake switch replace all relays.

Thanks for the update. I would say a faulty relay, Harness or ground issue, Neutral safety, or faulty controller. Check all your harness connections and grounds between the batteries and starter. I see you already changed the shift controller and verified the brake switch is good. I do not have the schematics for this model unfortunately but if you do not already have them copy and paste this link in your browser. https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/2479648-new-holland-lw110-lw130-wheel-loader-repair