catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician
Experience:  Field service technician for CAT 19 years.
11546476

We have no power to swing motor cylinoid on e110b. We just

Customer Question

We have no power to swing motor cylinoid on e110b. We just installed piston pump and was searching for hose/electrical diagram.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 2 years ago.

I am assuming you mean you have no electrical power to the swing brake solenoid?

The right console has a timer circuit and also a swing brake circuit. If the swing brake switch is not releasing the brake, Check fuse #9 and trace wire to the switch. The switch should always release the brake. The timer is used to automatically set the brake when the switch is off. It is triggered when the controls are in neutral and after six seconds it will apply the brake. (dump the solenoid)

I will attach a drawing of the swing brake controls. The White wire w/black stripe (WB) is from fuse #9 as is the green wire w/blue stripe (GL)

If you need more help, please let me know.