Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Komatsu D65E dozer, that today developed a oil leak…

Customer Question
I have a Komatsu D65E...
I have a Komatsu D65E dozer , that today developed a oil leak out the belly pan , and unable to tell it's origin ..now the steering clutches and brakes , are becoming problematic. so assume that is the problem , where does it draw the oil from and where is the filler location ?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2015
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 7 years ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Hello, this is not an answer, rather a request for more information. There are several variants of the D65E, Komatsu made D65-6, D65E-8, and D65E-12, and serial number is ***** as well. Could you provide this additional info. In the meantime, I'm going to opt out of the question so it will go back on the board for others to view. If I come up with any ideas I'll jump back in here.