Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

What does E-04 EMC Communication Error mean?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/10/2015
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

What machine is this on?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

P5000 Caterpillar Forklift
2012

I don't work on those. I will opt out so the proper expert can assist you.

Thanks.

I just had a list of codes sent to me. I will upload them for you. Along with this code list LOOK HERE I was informed that you will have to have the forklift scanned for the stored info. There is no way to pull it via a flash code since it is on the vehicle controller. My CAT tech said that the code can be related to an issue with controls or something simple like lights.

My CAT tech isn't on this site. He runs a small equipment repair and engine shop here in town where I live.

Save that link in case you need it in the future to pull up other codes as needed.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician