Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 753 bobcat skidsteer that I noticed that there is…

Customer Question
I have a 753 bobcat...
I have a 753 bobcat skidsteer that I noticed that there is hydraulic fluid in the belly pan. What could that come from
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/8/2015
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 2 years ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Hello, there's a maze of hoses, tubes, valves, pumps, motors, and all manner of hydraulic components in the belly of that machine, any number of these things could develop a leak. However, there are a few common things. Do you notice more oil on the right side of the chain case or the left side?

Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager