Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Let me get model # champion 710a series 5 the engine oil…

let me get model # champion...
let me get model #
champion 710a series 5
the engine oil seems to be transferring to the transmission.
9/3/2015
Mechanic: dieseldan55, Mechanic replied 7 years ago
dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can send you the bulletin that volvo put out for this issue. But either a bad crank case seal, or high crankcase pressure, or wear in the components allowing excessive movement. If you would like to see the bulletin let me know and i can send tonight.

Thank you Dan
We purchased a reconditioned cummins and put it in grader. The engine oil filled the transmission in just 3 hours of engine time. Nearly all the engine oil was gone. And it not leaking out anywhere.
It has a wet clutch.
Does the service bulletin cover this amount of oil transfer?
send service bulletin