Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I have a botcat 753 that has no aux. hydraulics. The two

Customer Question
little green lights will not...
i have a botcat 753 that has no aux. hydraulics. The two little green lights will not light up.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/18/2015
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 2 years ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Hello, I need to know if your machine is a C series, F series, or G series machine. To narrow it down;

C series: two piece rear door, orange on the lower part of door with black section at top, rectangle headlights

F series: one piece stamped steel rear door, all orange, rectangle headlights

G series: triangle shaped headlights

Also, there are a total of 4 LED lights on the BICS controller, which two is not lighting up?

i have the c series. I also have the boss system with only the two lights up on the instrument panel.

Drat, 753 C series with BOSS, it's been a long time since I've seen one of those, and even then, I could count the number of times I've worked on one using just one hand and not use the thumb. I don't have any info on one of those units on my computer, and I'm getting way way out of my memory about one. I'm going to opt out of the question so it will go back on the board for others, maybe someone can help you now that we know what machine we're working with. Best of luck, I hope you get some help. Cheers

your response came in very blurry and cannot read. the only thing I see is that you are referring me to another mechanic. is this correct?
it came clear on my phone. Thanks
I have not got any response from another tech. so can I assume that I will not get an answer?
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager