How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 1169
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
Type Your Construction and Road Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get access to change the hose called nr 26.

Customer Question

I need to get access to change the hose called nr 26. I can´t find out how I get access to the second connection point. Not the one called nr 3. If you could help me I would really appreciate it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I do not know what these marking are for. I may find it on a schematic but, I must have the full machine serial number to locate the correct drawing.Can you find a sticker with a part number? Can you identify the components the hose is connected?Upload pictures if you have any.I do not work on the mini ex' much so, I must try to help you with what I can research.

Related Construction and Road Equipment Questions