Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have repleace the corner post display 3, but i cant activate…

Customer Question
i have repleace the corner...
i have repleace the corner post display 3, but i cant activate any of the funtions on the display, can you help me ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
its on a 9750 john deere combine
Answered in 5 days by:
7/31/2015
Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 3 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question. If you have replaced a corner post display and it fails to power up, or all segments are on then the main corner post control board on the back is the cause of the problem. If the new display powers up and looks normal but the buttons do not do anything then the touch ribbon the plugs into the back of the display may have come unplugged or is not properly plugged in. If you are still having trouble let me know what you are seeing and I will gladly assist you with further diagnostics as needed. Thanks,Kevin