Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My John Deere crawler lift 555A 's bucket lift and tilt has…

Customer Question
My John Deere crawler lift...
My John Deere crawler lift 555A 's bucket lift and tilt has stopped working. First acted like it was freezing up, no fluid leaking and flull of fluid in tank. Where do I start filter or pump?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
7/28/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? I help on here part time as I am able in between jobs. If so what is your serial number and I will be glad to help as I am able in between jobs.
Relist: No answer yet.