How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 1169
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
Type Your Construction and Road Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a kobelco Sk60 excavator i need to change the controls

Customer Question

I have a kobelco Sk60 excavator i need to change the controls from cat to john deere
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try top help. Check under the fuel tank/hydraulic tank access cover on the left side for the pattern change valve which most of these machines come equipped with. If yours does not have it you can swap the controls manually by switching the positions of the pilot control lines on the pilot manifold. trace and tag boom up, boom down and arm in and arm out. Once identified, swap boom up with arm in and boom down with arm out. Let me know if you need more help.

Related Construction and Road Equipment Questions