How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask catmastertech Your Own Question
catmastertech, Technician
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 2334
Experience:  Field service technician for CAT 19 years.
Type Your Construction and Road Equipment Question Here...
catmastertech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking variable control switch cat 247B in

Customer Question

hi looking for a variable control switch for a cat 247B in right hand joystick can you help me please...Murray
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I only trust CAT parts and unfortunately, this sensor only comes as part of the handle.You will need to order(###) ###-####CONTROL GP-HANDLE to replace it. Please let me know if I can help further.

Related Construction and Road Equipment Questions