Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 2007 D4G dozer, and my AC isn't blowing much air.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 D4G dozer, and my AC isn't blowing much air. Is there a way to clean the condenser coils under the cab or could there be another problem?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. First check the compressor clutch engagement and see if it is cutting in and cycling as it should. A low system charge will not reach the correct pressure to keep the clutch cut in to allow the system to cycle and cool. Blow the condensor coils out with shop air to be sure air passes through freely and also check the cab filter for the evaporator coil to be sure it is not plugged. Let me know