Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

To adjust piston length on la534 front end loader somehow right…

Customer Question
to adjust piston length on...
to adjust piston length on la534 front end loader somehow right side piston is 2inch longer than leftside
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/26/2015
Mechanic: spankyjr1, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.

Sorry for long delay.

There are no adjustments on rams (pistons) most likely piston got bent or something else in FEL is keeping it from retracting,,disconnect and see if it will come all the way in with FEL disconnected,,if not piston is bent.

I wish I had better news but this will save you a lot of wasted time trying to figure out.

The deposit you placed will NOT credit me for my work unless you Rate my performance.
You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating...

Thanks