Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Having a problem with the parking brake engaging on it own

Customer Question

having a problem with the parking brake engaging on it own after moving a few feet. I have replaced the parking brake solenoid, and parking brake switch. Still same problem. How much is it typically for your help
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am will only receive $23 USD for this question as it stands currently. I don't see what the site charges or changes that may occur.I usually provide enough help under this fee to get you fixed. If this requires extra work or others to assist, your cost may change.My goal is to help as much as I can. I hope my service will be positive and helpful enough you would want to pay a bonus as I get a better percentage.I will leave that up to you. If you do not feel I am helping, you can relist the question for a different expert to take over.A refund can be requested from customer service at anytime if desired.
If you would like my help, please post the full machine serial number with your reply.